HOME > 예배/말씀 > 칼럼

총 게시물 470건, 최근 0 건

축사(Doska Ross 장로)

글쓴이 : 나성한인연… 날짜 : 2015-05-04 (월) 14:08 조회 : 1102

축사 Congratulatory Remark

Doska Ross 장로(대회 총무 겸 서기)

It is a great honor for me to be with you this morning to share in this celebration of the 109th anniversary of your congregation the oldest Korean-American Presbyterian church in the continental United States. As a woman ruling elder I am privileged to participate in the continuation of the long history this congregation has of ordaining women elders.

Your history of service to the Korean community in Los Angeles is well-known. The Presbyterian Church(U.S.A.) appreciates the message of Christ’s love and the ministry that you have shared with this area for eleven decades. You have reason to be proud of this heritage.

On behalf of the Synod of Southern California and Hawaii, I congratulate you on reaching this milestone, and I challenge you to continue spreading the Good News of the Gospel for another 109 years!

오늘 미 내륙에서 가장 오랜 역사를 지닌 나성한인연합장로교회의 창립 제109주년을 기념하는 이 뜻 깊은 자리에 여러분과 함께 하게 된 것은 참으로 큰 기쁨입니다. 저는 여성 장로이기 때문에, 여러분이 오랜 역사를 이어서 여성 장로를 세우는 이 귀한 자리에 참여하게 된 것에 대해 더욱 감회가 새롭습니다.

이곳 LA 한인 사회에서 여러분의 교회가 섬겨 온 역사는 매우 잘 알려져 있습니다. 미국장로교는 여러분이 지난 110년 가까이 이 지역에서 나눠 온 그리스도의 사랑의 메시지와 사역에 대해 감사하고 있습니다. 그러한 역사적 유산을 지니고 있다는 것은 여러분이 자긍심을 갖기에 충분한 이유가 됩니다.

남가주 하와이 대회를 대신하여 110년을 맞이하는 이 기념비적인 과정에 있는 여러분을 진심으로 축하합니다. 아울러 앞으로 또 다른 109년 동안에도 예수 그리스도의 복음을 계속하여 전파하는 교회가 되시기를 간절히 바랍니다.